The pma focus is the largest project management congress in Austria and takes place every October in Vienna. Current topics, speakers from research and practice, workshops with qualified trainers and the largest project management fair in Austria distinguish pma focus as the leading national event for project managers.
On 30th October 2019 the pma focus will take place under the title PM UNDER CONSTRUCTION - Projektmanagement im Umbruch.
Further information on the programme, the speakers, sponsors and exhibitors can be found here.
- pma/IPMA members: EUR 291.50 (= EUR 265.00 + 10% VAT)
- certified project managers: EUR 291,50 (= EUR 265,00 + 10% VAT)
- Non-members: EUR 324,50 (= EUR 295,00 + 10% VAT)
- Students: EUR 126,50 (= EUR 115,00 + 10% VAT)
from 6 participants:
- pma/IPMA members: EUR 269,50 (= EUR 245,00 + 10% VAT)
- certified project managers: EUR 269,50 (= EUR 245,00 + 10% VAT)
- Non-members: EUR 297,00 (= EUR 270 + 10% VAT)
The prices for group registrations are only valid for joint registration and issuance of one invoice.
The participation fee includes documents, food and drinks. Both the pma membership and the PM certificate must be valid at the time of the event (30th October 2019).
The pma focus 2019 will be recognized as further education for the re-certification.
Cancellations up to and including 16th October 2019 will incur a 50% cancellation fee, from 17th October 2019 100%. The request for cancellation can only be made in writing. It is only legally effective if the organizer (pma) also gives his consent in writing. Replacement participants may be named in writing free of charge until 29th October 2019.
The main language of the event is german.
Austria Center Vienna