- Basic knowledge in accordance with ICB4
- Methods & processes of the latest pm baseline
- Project management experience (as a project team member, PM assistant, PM consultant, …) is an advantage but not essential
The fee for certification as a Project Management Associate for
- pma members is EUR 462.00 (incl. 10% VAT)
- Non-members is EUR 544.50 (incl. 10% VAT)
To prepare for certification as a Project Management Associate you should study the IPMA Competence Baseline (ICB4), the latest pm baseline and supplementary literature.
In addition, you can also prepare with the help of:
- Seminars run by pma training partners,
- PM training programmes at universities of applied sciences, universities and colleges
- PM seminars at educational and training institutions
- Independent study
The pma/IPMA® Level D certification is valid for 5 years. It proves the current level of knowledge and/or experience in a professional field that is constantly evolving. Therefore, continuous personal development is necessary to maintain the certification status. After 5 years, a pma/IPMA® Level D re-certification or, with appropriate experience, a higher certification according to pma/IPMA® is possible.