A student pma membership offers the following advantages:
- Reduced fee for Project Management Associate certification
- Free membership of IPMA® - International Project Management Association
- Reduced participation in IPMA® events - International Project Management Association
Seminars and preparation for certification
- Information about current seminar and program offers of the pma training cooperation partners
- Reduced participation in seminars of the pma training cooperation partners
pma information exchange
- Free subscription to the "PM-Newsletter" of IPMA® - International Project Management Association
- Reduced subscription to the journal "Projektmanagement aktuell" (Publisher: PROJEKT MANAGEMENT AUSTRIA, GPM - Deutsche Gesellschaft für Projektmanagement, SPM - Schweizer Gesellschaft für Projektmanagement). Contact us for information about online access.
- Free access to the current pm baseline - knowledge elements of project and programme management and the management of project-oriented organisations, in German and English language
- reduced participation pma focus
- free participation pma award gala dinner
- free participation pma quarterly
- free participation pma special
- free participation pma heuriger
- Possibility to rent the pma seminar rooms for various occasions
- The membership fee for personal members is EUR 33,00 (VAT-free) per calendar year.
When applying for membership, proof of your studies must be provided in the form of a current confirmation of enrolment. Student membership is only possible for persons who have not yet reached the age of 27. Persons who have already reached the age of 27 can also conclude a pma young crew membership. The membership fee for student members is EUR 30,-- (VAT-free) per calendar year .