A pma young crew membership offers the following advantages:
- Reduced fee for certification as Project Management Associate (Level D), Agile Leader Level D Add On and re-certification as Project Management Associate (Level D)
- Free membership of IPMA® - International Project Management Association
- Reduced participation in IPMA® events - International Project Management Association
Seminars and preparation for certification
- Information about current seminar and program offers of the pma training cooperation partners
- Reduced participation in seminars of the pma training cooperation partners
pma information exchange
- Free subscription to the "PM-Newsletter" of IPMA® - International Project Management Association
- Reduced subscription to the journal "Projektmanagement aktuell" (Publisher: PROJEKT MANAGEMENT AUSTRIA, GPM - Deutsche Gesellschaft für Projektmanagement, SPM - Schweizer Gesellschaft für Projektmanagement). Contact us for information about online access.
- Free access to the current pm baseline - knowledge elements of project and programme management and the management of project-oriented organisations, in German and English language
- reduced participation pma focus
- free participation pma award gala dinner
- free participation pma quarterly
- free participation pma special
- free participation pma heuriger
- free participation in pma young crew events
- Possibility to rent the pma seminar rooms for various occasions
- The membership fee for personal members is EUR 33,00 (VAT-free) per calendar year. The membership is automatically renewed annually and may be cancelled in accordance with the Articles of Association by October 31st of the respective calendar year for the following year.
Conditions of participation
All those interested in project management up to the age of 30 (for 2023 born 1993 and younger) are very welcome to join the pma young crew. The first participation in a pma young crew get2gether or the pma young crew Opening and Closing Event is free of charge. This gives you the opportunity to get to know the pma young crew and its activities without obligation. For the participation in all further events the pma young crew membership has to be concluded with a cost contribution of EUR 33,00 (VAT-free) per calendar year. Only a completed membership entitles you to participate in the main events and other get2gethers.
pma members and employees of our company members can attend pma young crew events if they are 35 or younger (for 2023 birth year 1988 or younger).
The prerequisite for pma young crew membership is participation in at least three pma young crew events per year. If less than three pma young crew events are attended, the difference to the cost contribution for a personal membership (EUR 105,- VAT-free) will be charged after the last pma young crew event of the year. Each pma young crew event is counted as an event, regardless of the type of event (e.g. get2gether, workshop, PM experience, ...).