The pma focus is the largest project management congress in Austria and takes place every October in Vienna. Current topics, speakers from research and practice, workshops with qualified trainers and the largest project management fair in Austria distinguish pma focus as the leading national event for project managers.
On 12th October 2023 the pma focus will take place under the title Fact or Fake: Project management between "realities"
Register here if you would like to attend the event online only. If you would like to attend the event on-site, at the Austria Center Vienna, you can register here.
- pma/IPMA® members: EUR 290.40 (= EUR 264.00 +10% VAT)
- pma/IPMA® certified project managers: EUR 290.40 (= EUR 264.00 +10% VAT)
- Non-members: EUR 363.00 (= EUR 330.00 +10% VAT)
- Students: EUR 85.80 (= EUR 78.00 +10% VAT)
From 6 participants:
- pma/IPMA® members: EUR 264.00 (= EUR 240.00 +10% VAT)
- pma/IPMA® certified project managers: EUR 264.00 (= EUR 240.00 +10% VAT)
- Non-members: EUR 330.00 (= EUR 300.00 +10% VAT)
- Special price for large groups of 20 persons or more: EUR 258,50 (= EUR 235,00 +10% VAT)
The prices for group registrations are only valid for joint registration and issuing of an invoice.
For the special price for large groups of 20 persons or more, the company must be a pma member; membership can also be taken out when registering the large group.
Both the pma membership and the PM certificate must be valid at the time of the event (12th October 2023).
The pma focus will be recognized with 8 hours as further education for the re-certification.
Cancellations up to and including 28th September 2023 will incur a 50% cancellation fee, from 29th September 2023 100%. The request for cancellation can only be made in writing. It is only legally effective if the organizer (pma) also gives his consent in writing. Replacement participants may be named in writing free of charge until 09th October 2023.
The main language of the event is German.