pm basic is a joint initiative of pma and the Austrian Computer Society (OCG). Seminar content and examination material are based on the basic syllabus. Courses and the test take place in one of the authorized ECDL-Test-Centers of OCG.
- who have completed a project management training.
- who collaborate in a project for the first time.
- who want to acquire an additional qualification in project management.
- To understand the project management terminology.
- To know the essential pm tools and be able to apply them.
- To be able to carry out a project in real life professionally, successfully and independently.
The exam consists of 2 parts:
- Online multiple response test (45 minutes) about basic knowledge of project management
- Case study
The costs for registration and test amount to EUR 144,00 (incl. 10% VAT)